Search Upcoming Events
Our searchable event list includes only events with fixed start and end dates. For a list of destinations and events that are open year-round, or that repeat regularly throughout the year, check out our Ongoing Events.
- This event has passed.
Access To Capital 101: Funding Options To Start And Grow Your CO Business
December 6, 2016
Small Business Majority and the Colorado Black Chamber of Commerce, in conjunction with partners the Denver SBDC office, Colorado Enterprise Fund, Accion Colorado and Colorado Lending Source, invite you to join us for an interactive workshop about access to capital for small businesses.
Through a free presentation, we will help you navigate the funding landscape focusing on microloans, crowdfunding, and reputable online lenders. We also will go over traditional forms of financing such as Community Banks and SBA-backed loans.
Topics of discussion include:
1. An overview of alternative lending options including microloans, SBA’s loan guarantee program and reputable online lenders
2. 5 C’s of credit
3. Key questions to consider when seeking funding
4. Tips to help determine the best option for your small business
5. The Small Business Borrowers’ Bill of Rights (BBOR)
6. Helpful tools and local resources
December 6, 2016 at 8:30 a.m.
Mile High United Way
Busse Board Room
711 Park Avenue West
Denver, CO 80205
For parking and transit information for Mile High United Way: http://bit.ly/1KS81eD
For more information please contact Lee Gash-Maxey @ (303) 831-0746 or email@example.com. You can also contact Tim Gaudette at (303) 960-5774 or firstname.lastname@example.org.