Search Upcoming Events
Our searchable event list includes only events with fixed start and end dates. For a list of destinations and events that are open year-round, or that repeat regularly throughout the year, check out our Ongoing Events.
- This event has passed.
Access To Capital 101: Funding Options To Start And Grow Your Colorado Business
May 2, 2017
In support of Small Business Week, Small Business Majority and the Colorado Black Chamber of Commerce, in conjunction with partners the Colorado Enterprise Fund, Accion Colorado and Colorado Lending Source, invite you to join us for an interactive workshop about access to capital for small businesses.
Through a free presentation, we will help you navigate the funding landscape focusing on microloans, crowdfunding, and reputable online lenders. We also will go over traditional forms of financing such as credit unions, community banks and SBA-backed loans.
Topics of discussion include:
1. An overview of alternative lending options including microloans, SBA’s loan guarantee program and reputable online lenders
2. 5 C’s of credit
3. Key questions to consider when seeking funding
4. Tips to help determine the best option for your small business
5. The Small Business Borrowers’ Bill of Rights (BBOR)
6. Helpful tools and local resources
The U.S. Small Business Administration-Colorado District Office will participate in this event.
For more information please contact Maya Lovelace @ (303) 831-0746 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact Tim Gaudette at (303) 960-5774 or email@example.com.