Search Upcoming Events
Our searchable event list includes only events with fixed start and end dates. For a list of destinations and events that are open year-round, or that repeat regularly throughout the year, check out our Ongoing Events.
- This event has passed.
Beer Flights at Denver International Airport
October 1, 2017 - October 9, 2017
Check out DEN’s Fourth Annual “Beer Flights” beer garden. This popular event coincides with worldwide Oktoberfest celebrations and the Great American Beer Festival in Denver and brings a taste of Colorado brews to the airport.
The beer garden will be open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily from Sept. 28 to Oct. 9 on DEN’s plaza located outside on Level 5 between the Jeppesen Terminal and Westin Denver International Airport. Tickets are available at the door for $10 and includes a souvenir glass to taste 10, 2-ounce samples of beer. Visitors must be 21 or older with a valid ID to enter. Cash will only be accepted.
“Beer Flights” is organized by Denver International Airport and the Colorado Brewers Guild. A total of 10 Colorado breweries will be represented at the event and each brewery will have two beers to sample. They include:
• Left Hand Brewing – Travelin’ Light and Sawtooth
• Fate Brewing Company ¬– Uror and Laimas
• Prost Brewing – Dunkel Bier and Kolsch
• Avery Brewing – Lilikó I Kepolo and The Real Peel
• Bristol Brewing – Laughing Lab and Beehive
• Funkwerks – Apricot Provincial and Tropic King
• Bootstrap Brewing – Chillax Pineapple Gold and Ale Insane Rush
• Denver Brewing Co. – Incredible Pedal and Graham Cracker Porter
• River North Brewery – Pils and White
• Telluride Brewing Co. – Fishwater and Face Down
DEN will have entertainment daily from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. and attendees can also enjoy brew trivia, table games and more. Passengers can also purchase souvenir pint glasses only available at the beer garden. The participating brewers will have giveaways for the attendees
DEN will use #DENBeerFlights when posting photos or information about the event on social media.
The plaza is located pre-security, is open to the public and is accessible just steps from the new University of Colorado A Line station at DEN (tickets are $9 and good for multiple trips during the same business day), or a short walk from the airport park garages ($3/hour).