Search Upcoming Events
Our searchable event list includes only events with fixed start and end dates. For a list of destinations and events that are open year-round, or that repeat regularly throughout the year, check out our Ongoing Events.
- This event has passed.
Denver Fashion Week Spring 2023
May 6 - May 13
Denver Fashion Week, Colorado’s largest fashion event, will present a week of spring runway shows from Saturday, May 6 through Saturday, May 13, 2023 at The Brighton in the RiNo Art District.
Denver Fashion Week, one of America’s fastest-growing fashion platforms, is back again for Spring 2023.
Collections from local, national, and international designers will range from streetwear, activewear, lifestyle, kids, and sustainability to high fashion. The nationally acclaimed show takes place twice a year in the fall and spring seasons. As Colorado’s largest fashion show, thousands of attendees show up each year in support of Denver’s growing and diverse fashion community.
– Saturday, May 6 at 7 p.m. – Local Couture
– Sunday, May 7 at 11:30 a.m. – Kids Couture
– Sunday, May 7 at 5 p.m. – Sustainable
– Monday, May 8 at 6:30 p.m. – Fashion Industry Workshop
– Tuesday, May 9 at 6 p.m. – Ready To Wear
– Wednesday, May 10 at 6 p.m. – Streetwear & Sneakers
– Thursday, May 11 at 6 p.m. – Guided By Humanity Fashion Show & Fundraiser
– Saturday, May 13 at 7 p.m. – International & Local Boutiques
The spring 2023 nonprofit partner is Guided By Humanity, a 501(c)(3) whose mission is dedicated to inclusive and equitable health and wellness services for people living with disabilities, seen and unseen. To learn more and purchase tickets, visit denverfashionweek.com.