Search Upcoming Events
Our searchable event list includes only events with fixed start and end dates. For a list of destinations and events that are open year-round, or that repeat regularly throughout the year, check out our Ongoing Events.
- This event has passed.
Free Speaker – Colorado Divorce and Family Law & Mediation
November 1, 2019
What: Free presentation and question and answer session by a local attorney
When: Friday, November 1, 2019 Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Where: 2373 Central Park Boulevard, Suite 100, Denver, CO 80238 (in the same building as Mici’s)
Theme – Turning Change Into Opportunity; your questions answered about Colorado divorce and family law and mediation
What you would like to know about:
• The emotional stages of divorce and family law issues
• Non-adversarial conflict resolution methods
• Dissolution of marriage (AKA divorce)
• Parenting time (AKA child custody & visitation)
• Child & spousal support • Child relocation
• Property division
• Separation Agreements
• Parenting Plans
• Post-decree modifications
• Mediation and settlement
Sabra Janko, Esq. 303-210-4204 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions
JLaw LLC – The Stapleton Women’s Lawyer
Office located at 2373 Central Park Boulevard, Stapleton