Search Upcoming Events
Our searchable event list includes only events with fixed start and end dates. For a list of destinations and events that are open year-round, or that repeat regularly throughout the year, check out our Ongoing Events.
- This event has passed.
Free Uber, Lyft, and Cab Rides Provided by Tenge Law – Boulder Injury Attorneys
If you choose to drink this Halloween, make the safe choice. We will pay for your Uber, Lyft, or cab ride home. For more information visit: https://tengelaw.com/free-holiday-cab-rides/
You may be surprised to learn that holidays see an increase in drinking and driving around the state of Colorado. Drinking and driving during the holidays can have severe consequences.
Drunk driving also will cost you, so make the right choice and choose to take an Uber, Lyft, and cab ride after a night of drinking.
We are proud to introduce our reimbursement program for those that choose to make the safe choice, the right choice, and will pay for your Uber, Lyft, or cab ride this Halloween.
HOW IT WORKS:
The program is simple – if you have been drinking on Halloween– take an Uber, Lyft, or cab and we will reimburse you for it!
DETAILS TO THE PROGRAM:
* Rides must be in the Boulder, CO metro areas
* Rides must be taken between 5 pm on the day of the holiday and 10 am the next morning.
* You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
* Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
* Limit one reimbursement per household.
* A maximum value of $25.00 anywhere with Boulder metro areas.
* The maximum value includes a tip of up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 50 submissions.
WHEN WILL I GET MY REIMBURSEMENT?
Within the 10 business days you must submit a copy of your receipt and photo id and mail in to our office:
Tenge Law Firm, LLC
2521 Broadway St, Suite A,
Boulder, CO 80302
Submissions are limited and will fill up fast, so don’t delay submitting.