Search Upcoming Events
Our searchable event list includes only events with fixed start and end dates. For a list of destinations and events that are open year-round, or that repeat regularly throughout the year, check out our Ongoing Events.
- This event has passed.
Growing with Our Gardens: Paddington Station Preschool Summer Camp
Children will plant & tend to our Paddington gardens with curriculum crafted to build their understanding of the plant life cycle. Passionate teachers and a master gardener will inspire the children to investigate in this week of outdoor learn.
• Priority for placement will be based on the date your application is received and deposit is paid.
• There is a minimum number of enrollment needed for each week of camp to run. If the minimum enrollment for a class is not met, notification of cancellation will be sent by April 1, 2019.
• Children between 2.5 and 3 years old must have attended Paddington Station in the 2018-2019 school year. We welcome non-Paddington students ages 3 and up. Summer camp classes are mixed age.
• Admission at Paddington Station Preschool is open to children and families of any race, color, nationality, sexual preference or orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, or religious background, ranging in ages from two-and-half to five years of age. Paddington Station also accepts children with special needs and challenges who can be integrated into our regular classrooms when it is determined that a beneficial learning experience for the child and the group can be provided. Any therapist working with a Paddington student must be arranged through the family. Services offered for special needs children comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
• Non-refundable and non-transferrable.