Search Upcoming Events
Our searchable event list includes only events with fixed start and end dates. For a list of destinations and events that are open year-round, or that repeat regularly throughout the year, check out our Ongoing Events.
- This event has passed.
Speaker – Divorce and Family Law and Mediation – Sunday, June 9, 4:00 – 5:00 pm
June 9, 2019
Free presentation and Question and Answer Session – Divorce and Family Law & Mediation
When: Sunday, June 9 at 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Theme – Turning Change Into Opportunity; your questions answered about Colorado divorce and family law and mediation
What you would like to know about:
• The emotional stages of divorce
• Non-adversarial conflict resolution methods
• Dissolution of marriage (AKA divorce)
• Parenting time (AKA child custody & visitation)
• Child & spousal support • Child relocation
• Property division
• Separation Agreements
• Parenting Plans
• Post-decree modifications
• Mediation and settlement
Sabra Janko, Esq. 303-534-1958 or email@example.com for any questions
www.jankolaw.com (now merged with the WSM Law Team)