Search Upcoming Events
Our searchable event list includes only events with fixed start and end dates. For a list of destinations and events that are open year-round, or that repeat regularly throughout the year, check out our Ongoing Events.
- This event has passed.
Speaker – Estate Planning Presentation and Question and Answer Session
June 30, 2019
What: Free presentation and question and answer session
When: Sunday, June 30, 2019 Time: 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Where: 2373 Central Park Boulevard, Suite 100, Denver, CO 80238 (in the same building as Mici’s)
What you would like to know about:
• Wills and trusts
• Medical and financial powers of attorney
• Living wills
• Types of bequests
• Providing for children and grandchildren
• Personal representatives/guardians/trustees
• Will requirements
• Probate v. non-probate assets
• Important documents to review
• Divorce in estate planning
• Elective share/disinheritance
Sabra Janko, Esq. 303-534-1958 or email@example.com for any questions
Now merged with the WSM Law Team
Office located at 2373 Central Park Boulevard, Denver (Stapleton)