Search Upcoming Events
- This event has passed.
Talking About It Doesn’t Kill You!
February 13, 2019
Rocky Mountain Wills and Trusts in conjunction with Feldman Mortuary is proud to present the kick off of a new event series “Meaningful Conversations.”
We live in a society that says, “don’t talk about death, that’s so morbid.” However, we leave our loved ones in the lurch and miss out on the opportunity to get our needs met if we avoid talking about the hard stuff.
Let’s challenge the status quo by:
• talking openly about the misconceptions surrounding these important plans
• ensuring that all of your final wishes will be fulfilled
• allowing YOU to choose the way YOU will be remembered
• taking some of the burden off your loved ones!
The topic of our inaugural event will be “Talking About It Doesn’t Kill You” and it will be covered by two experienced and knowledgeable speakers:
• Jamie Sarche – Director of Pre-Planning, Feldman Mortuary
• Philip Bluestein – Estate Planning Attorney, Rocky Mountain Wills and Trusts
We are inviting everyone who wants to take control over their final wishes and ensure those wishes are known and will be acted upon when the time comes. This event is FREE of charge and open to the public, but registration is required!
WHEN: February 13th, 2018 between 12 – 1:30 p.m.
WHERE: Venture X, Denver South 2000 South Colorado Blvd., Tower #1 Suite 2000, Denver, CO 80222
WHAT: 12:00 – 12:15 p.m. – Registration & Light Lunch / Refreshments
12:15 – 1:15 p.m. – Talk including Q&A
1:30 p.m. – Closing the event
Venture X is also one of the sponsors for this important talk.
Complimentary refreshments and light lunch / snacks will be provided.