Search Upcoming Events
Our searchable event list includes only events with fixed start and end dates. For a list of destinations and events that are open year-round, or that repeat regularly throughout the year, check out our Ongoing Events.
- This event has passed.
Webcast Speaker – Divorce and Family Law & Mediation
Life and the Law Series
Presentation and Question and Answer Session
Join From The Privacy of Your Own Home or Office
What: Free webcast presentation and question and answer session
When: Tuesday, April 16, 2019, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Where: Webcast – RSVP to email@example.com for login instructions
Theme – Turning Change Into Opportunity; your questions answered about Colorado divorce and family law and mediation
What you would like to know about:
• The emotional stages of divorce and family law issues
• Non-adversarial conflict resolution methods
• Dissolution of marriage (AKA divorce)
• Parenting time (AKA child custody & visitation)
• Child & spousal support • Child relocation
• Property division
• Separation Agreements
• Parenting Plans
• Post-decree modifications
• Mediation and settlement
Sabra Janko, Esq. 303-534-1958 or firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP or for questions
Office located at 2373 Central Park Boulevard, Stapleton