TO CANCEL AN EVENT, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include exact name of the event and the date so we can search and find it to remove it from the calendar.
COVID-19 NOTICE: Due to restrictions on gatherings, the Front Porch may not print an event section while city, state and federal guidelines and restrictions are in effect for gatherings.
Events will typically be reviewed and posted within 48 hours. Events received by the 17th of the month will be considered for printing in the upcoming issue as space allows, with nearby events having highest priority. Required fields are shown with an asterisk (*).
2020 Summer Camp Guide
Enter your 2020 summer camp info and choose the category "Summer Camp Guide." You can also choose other relevant categories. The only information that will print, beyond the info entered in date, title and contact info, is in the character-limited text box. Additional information can be entered in the online-only field.
Before you hit submit:
• Be sure required fields (*) are completed • Check that the DATE, TIME, PRICE AND CONTACT INFO are included and correct.
Why your event may not be posted/printed:
• Free and open to the public events sponsored by businesses will be posted—promotions of for-sale items will not.
• This calendar is for time-limited metro Denver events only—not continuous or out-of-area events.
• Events submitted with all caps type will have lower priority and caps will be removed if they are posted/ printed.
• Multiple submissions with the same name may be omitted due to appearing as duplicates. Please give each event a unique heading.
"Kids Storytelling" events might be named "January (February, March, etc.) 2019 Kids Storytelling."