2023 Summer Camp Guide Submissions
Choose the category "SUMMER CAMP GUIDE" for 2023 summer camps. You can also choose other relevant categories. The only information that will be printed, beyond the date, title and contact fields, is in the "Brief description for print" field. Additional information can be entered in the online-only field.We cannot send confirmations for these free listings. Please check the online calendar 3 business days after uploading. If you don't see your listing filtered by date after 3 business days, email ChristieMGosch@gmail.com with the name and dates of your listing to check on it.
Submit an Event
Events must be uploaded by the 17th of the month to be considered for printing in the upcoming issue. NE Denver events are given the highest priority for print space.
All events are reviewed and are typically posted within 48 hours. This calendar is for time-limited events that do not exceed 3 months in duration. Longer events need to be posted in separate increments of 3 months or less. Listings longer than 3 months will not be posted.
Before you hit submit:
• Be sure required fields (*) are completed.
• Check that the DATE, TIME, PRICE AND CONTACT INFO are included and correct.
Why your event may not be posted/printed:
• Free and open to the public events sponsored by businesses will be posted—promotions of for-sale items will not.
• This calendar is for time-limited metro Denver events only—not continuous or out-of-area events.
• Events submitted in all caps will have lower priority and caps will be removed if they are posted/ printed.
• Multiple submissions with the same name may be omitted due to appearing as duplicates. Please give each event a unique heading: "Kids Storytelling January" and "Kids Storytelling February" is preferable to multiple uploads that are different but have the same title "Kids Storytelling"
TO CANCEL AN EVENT: Email email@example.com.
Include exact name of the event and the date so we can search and find it to remove it from the calendar.